Monday, February 02, 2009

Journey back

Well, today we've just returned safely, peacefully & tiredly with the utmost gratitude to Allah, from Cameron Highlands. If I have some times, may be I'll share some pictures taken there with my Canon PowerShot A550 (the camera's old but the pictures are awesome).

It's a shame thing to vomit 3 times in one of the temporary stoppages during the return journey... I'm unable to hold that anymore but I managed to let it out outside my precious Persona. Thank God & thanks very much to my wife, I could continue the journey to Tapah although I felt how empty my stomach was. When I recall riding the banana boat at Pangkor Island last month, nothing wrong with me. May be the motions, the shaking of those 2 different kind of transport are not comparable.

No comments: